- 20:43 @xxcaro Fantastic! What's still left to complete?
- 20:45 Two glasses of riesling and I'm hooped. Bee had the gewurtz. Masses of Thai food and giggling about Boys. Excellence.
- 20:45 Who knew you could ramble on Twitter?
- 20:50 @spaceyspooky Only inasmuch as I like breathing and sacrificing neurasthenic humanoids to my appetite for universal destruction. And scotch.
- 20:52 Manners for the data age: Do you have to get permission from the person you're seeing before you change your Facebook relationship status?
- 18:35 @spaceyspooky I love that shows the CBC cancels can now be picked up by other producers.
- 18:57 RT @spaceyspooky: Here is where Search Engine podcast now lives. bit.ly/nASxN
- 19:55 Where the hell did I leave my drink? I keep picking up empty cans of club soda & feeling my heart sink.
- 19:58 @lindabeet Want to synchronize?
- 20:02 @spaceyspooky: Hey. Elsewhere in the building. In some other universe we live in a rambling old mansion and not a pink stucco elysium.
- 20:22 @spaceyspooky And blackberry brambles with albino voles living in them.
- 20:22 @spaceyspooky Now I want chocolate cookie pie.
- 20:25 We can name the voles after non-dairy dessert toppings.
- 20:25 @spaceyspooky Want to come to a dinner party? Did I mention about the dinner party?
- 20:27 Stand down, all; I found my club soda Where I Left It, by the TV.
- 20:28 @spaceyspooky I hadn't thought that through.
- 22:36 @spaceyspooky But they'd be so small they might be mistaken for berries themselves, with tragic (and crunchy) consequences.
- 22:40 @spaceyspooky We need also some good disused niches for ghosts.
17:16 Spring cold shades delicately into allergies w/out obvious lacuna. #
19:32 Maybe if I keep refreshing Twitter, my exam notes will appear in the stream. #
19:33 Hey. You. Say something about late-Victorian literature. #
19:45 I made too many Ukrainian Easter eggs and gave myself Ukrainian Easter egg elbow. It hurts and it doesn't taste like chocolate. #
19:47 Even if you are on a timer. #
19:49 Is there anything odd about the words of famous 19th-century naturalists being automatically broadcast online? ...Probably not. #
20:41 Oh Amazon. Thou art undeserving of the name. #
21:40 Writing up flash cards now. #
15:42 Exam over. Came home, slept two hours. Leapt from bed, ate chocolate croissant. Rest, check. Reward, check. Next: summer reading list. #
15:51 I love that re-reading _Fugitive Pieces_ is summer homework. Do I have to eat candy and have sex too? #
15:52 There's also Beowulf, mind. @spaceyspooky: I need to ask if we're going to watch the rotoscoped animated version with strategic candlestick. #
15:53 In fact, I think I'll do that now while it still seems clever. #
16:11 Grape hyacinth, bluebell, camas -- usually marks out narrative of spring -- this year all blooming at once, like pages stuck together -- #LoudTwitter
18:19 Stuck at work... no lilies for me. Whimper. #
23:12 In disgusting viral news, I have run out of hankies and moved on to odd socks. #
09:05 Test run on tax return. Amazing what you do when you're putting off studying. #
09:50 And the end of all our calculations shall be that we return to the beginning and find it's about what we expected. #
09:50 Now how shall I sabotage my education? I know, laundry! #
10:34 Keep ripping out left-hand pocket of trousers. Not sure why. No adamantine claws on that side. #
15:26 Walking home -- drifts of cherry petals along a stone wall -- the wind splashes them up the wall like waves against the breakwater #
15:27 & on Moss Street, the shedding cherry trees -- swarm of pink fireflies blows towards me in airy formation #
17:16 Spring cold shades delicately into allergies w/out obvious lacuna. #Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter